133 Associates
307 Consiglieres
doublely

52 Book Minimum

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes Okay, where to begin . . . WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *sob* *sob* *sniffle* *sob* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH – yeah, that’s about where I left off after finishing this one last night. So, it doesn’t end well, but the getting there is well worth the tears. This is the 107th book I’ve read this year, and it’s on the top 10 favorite of said list. Read it. Have lots of tissues at the ready, but read it. Oh, and good luck getting through this one without completely falling in love with Will. He won me over immediately with "Christy Brown".

Lou Clark is an uneducated 27 year old who has just lost the only gainful employment she’s ever had. When the unemployment agency tells her that her options consist of working at the local chicken processing plant, becoming a stripper, or being a caregiver for a “difficult” 35 year old quadriplegic for six months, she takes the latter. During those six months Will and Lou will discover that the most unlikely person can sometimes change EVERYTHING about your life.